Miss Noble County Queen Pageant
Sunday, June 30th - 2:00 p.m.
Cole Auditorium, East Noble High School, Kendallville.
This pageant is recognized across the state as outstanding and innovative. It provides many opportunities for personal growth and exploring the inner self. The Noble County pageant is more than a “beauty” pageant; it’s an extensive and educational experience with the emphasis on helping contestants make the most of themselves.
The Noble County Pageant also offers many workshops during which contestants will receive assistance with interview skills, lessons in posture/poise, and pointers for hairstyles, makeup techniques, and wardrobe. You will receive more info on these workshops Sunday, June 2nd, 2013: Kendallville Fairgrounds Log Cabin at the Get Acquainted Social.
Single women between the ages of 16-21, living in Noble County are eligible for entry. Entry is NOT limited to just 4-H members. A sponsor fee of $100.00 from a business, club, organization, or individual to help defray expense of the pageant is required.
Miss Noble County Fair Queen Pageant
Rules and Responsibilities
1. Each contestant must be at least 17 years of age on/or before June 1st, 2014 and cannot have had her 21st birthday as of August 16th, 2013.
2. Contestant must not be or have been married.
3. Contestants cannot have had a child or be knowingly pregnant at the time of the Miss Noble County Fair Queen Pageant. If the Fair Queen becomes pregnant during her reign; she will be required to relinquish her title.
4. A contestant must be a U.S. citizen and reside in Noble County. One of her parents or legal guardians must also be a resident of Noble County
5. Each contestant must be an active member in at least one worthwhile organization in her community, i.e. church group, 4-H club, ect. Eligibility is NOT limited to 4-H members.
6. Each contestant must be sponsored by a business, club, or individual(s) who will contribute $100.00 to defray expenses of the pageant.
7. No professional model is eligible for the Miss Noble County Fair Queen Pageant (a professional model is one who earns her living by modeling)
8. Any girl who has previously won Miss Noble County Fair Queen is ineligible to compete again.
1. Miss Noble County will be selected at a competitive contest.
2. The county queen contestants will be judged on the basis of poise, personality, and ability to converse. The judging will be divided into four divisions.
- Ability to converse - 20 points
- Personality - 10 points
- Poise - 10 points
B. Evening Gown
- Stage Presence - 10 points
- Overall Impression - 10 points
C. Professional Wear
- Posture and Poise - 5 points
- Overall impression - 10 points
D. Free Choice
- Originality - 5 points
- Overall impression - 10 points
3. Contestants will receive bonus points based on attitude and attendance during rehearsals. Ten additional points are possible.
4. The selected Miss Noble County Fair Queen will represent Noble County at the Indiana State Fair Queen Pageant and must abide by the Indiana State Fair rules.
5. If the 2013 Fair Queen cannot perform her duties as will be outlined or becomes ineligible before the 2014 Queen is crowned, she will forfeit her title, the crown, and money rewarded, to the 1st runner-up. The line of succession will then continue if the 1st runner-up is unable to fulfill the responsibilities.
6. Prizes will be awarded at the time of the county contest, except the queen’s cash reward, which will be presented when the 2014 Miss Noble County Fair Queen is selected.
7. The county winner must be accompanied to the State Fair by her mother or an adult chaperone approved by the Miss Noble County Fair Queen committee.
6.) The 2013 Queen and Court will be EXPECTED to be present and assist throughout the fair week of July 13th through July 20th. And also as the community deems necessary by the pageant committee.
8. All appearances of the Queen in her official capacity must be approved be the pageant director.
9. Points and score sheets are for the judges’ assessment only and will not be released. Final selection is the judges’ decision.
10. The Miss Noble County Fair Queen Pageant is in close accordance with the rules and responsibilities of the Indiana State Fair Queen Pageant, any discrepancies will be referred to the State Fair regulations.
11. The Miss Noble County Fair Queen Pageant committee reserves the right to change the foregoing rules and regulations at any time as may be deemed necessary.
1. The Miss Noble County Fair Queen Pageant will be held Sunday, June 30th, 2013, 2pm at the Cole Auditorium.
2. Contestants must have their entries turned in to the committee on or before May 24th, 2013.
3. Each entry must be accompanied by a nonrefundable $100.00 entry fee, and the sponsor’s business card or logo.
4. Entries received by the deadline will receive an invitation to the “Get Acquainted Social”, at which contestants will receive further information. This will be held Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 2:00PM in the Log Cabin on the Noble County Fairgrounds.
5. Contestants must attend all of the workshops, including the dress rehearsal. Schedule conflicts must be discussed with the committee prior to the date of the workshop.
6. All Contestants will participate in the fair parade which will be Sunday, July 14th, 2013.
Any questions, feel free to contact:
Carleigh Pankup at 260-318-2405
30 Years of Noble County Queens
It has been 30 years since the first Noble County Queen Pageant was held. During the 2013 Noble County Fair Queen Pageant we will be looking back at the past 30 years and recognizing our past queens. If you are a past queen or know of a contact for one. Please contact Carleigh Pankop 260-318-2405.